Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surprise review from past clients

I love when I accidentally stumble upon nice words being said about me, by past clients. I just discovered Anne and John's review about me: "Katie did an amazing job of pulling together our wedding, it was so much more than we ever thought it would be! She is organized, detailed and takes the stress out of planning such a huge event! Katie also provided great vendor recommendations and saved us more than $2,000." and a 5 out of 5 star ranking.

Check out their complete review, including their words about the other vendors who participated. (Nature's Grace Design, KB Photography, Colorado Rose Cake Co, The DJ- Get Up and Dance, A Spice of Life Catering, Ryssby Church, Rembrandt Yard and Hotel Boulderado.)

http://www.weddingmapper.com/plan_wedding/co/denver/04j87e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They asked us for feedback on our vendors and we had to rave about you! You and all the vendors you recommended were wonderful!