Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Al's Formal Wear Vendor Night and Tux Bux

Thank you to Al's Formal Wear of Loveland, CO for allowing Precious Moments Weddings and Events to participate in their Vendor Night last night. We had a few customers stop by to see who was there, but mostly, it was just a wonderful opportunity to network with some other wonderful, local wedding and event professionals!

Brando Davenport and Ashley Skattum, the managers of the Loveland store and the Greeley stores, were in charge of putting the event together. As I had the chance to browse their selection of men's wear, I was pleasantly surprised with what they had to offer. My request for a navy blue blazer, as a potential staple for one of my upcoming weddings, was even able to be granted and they told me that if there is something that they do not offer, in store, they would be happy to have it ordered for me.

A key tip that I was given by the store's associates was to not let couples skip out on their 2-day before the wedding final fitting! If there happened to be a problem, it would be easily fixed, as long as the store has knowledge of it ahead of time. Also, as Prom is a very busy season for Al's Formal Wear, boys/men, DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO RESERVE YOUR TUX RENTAL! You do not want to be the last one to try to find a suit, and realize that they have none left. Better yet, think about investing in purchasing a suit. You will put use to it more than you think!

Al's Formal Wear is definately on my preferred vendor list. In fact, if anyone is looking for a tuxedo, please contact me so that I can get you a special wedding discount coupon for a FREE Groom's Tux, PLUS a special $35 off your attendants' tuxedos! Wow! What a deal!

I had the pleasure of chatting with the following vendors, whom I would highly reccomend:
Cathy Burnham - Classique Cake Creations 970-669-8663 www.classiquecakecreations.com
Don Kennedy- Sounds of the Rockies 970-613-1886 www.soundsoftherockies.com
Garland Green - Garland Photo 970-669-7480 www.garlandphoto.com

No comments: